ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SHIPPING SERVICE
US orders placed on www.seraphine.com/us will be despatched via DHL complete with a free returns label should you wish to return your item for a refund. If this is missing, let us know and we will be happy to send you a new one.
Please allow up to 24 hours to process your order.
|U.S. Mainland||$5.95||DHL||3-4 WORKING DAYS|
|U.S. East Coast||$5.95||DHL||2-3 WORKING DAYS|
|U.S. West Coast||$5.95||DHL||3-4 WORKING DAYS|
|Canada||$16||DHL||5-6 WORKING DAYS|
|Australia||$15||DHL||5-6 WORKING DAYS|
|New Zealand||$19||DHL||5-6 WORKING DAYS|
Customs import duty
Any customs or import duties on deliveries to Canada are charged once the parcel reaches its destination. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. For further details contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
Your order will be despatched with DHL. An email with the Tracking Number will be sent when your package is despatched. The above delivery times are calculated from the despatch date. Please allow up to 2 additional days for processing. Our couriers deliver between 7am and 5.30pm, and will require a signature on receipt. If you aren't available when your package is delivered, the driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up or arrange a re-delivery. If you wish to change your delivery address, you will need to contact our customer service team as soon as possible.
You should receive an email with your tracking number, which you can use to keep an eye on your shipment by checking the DHL website. If you provided a mobile number, you should receive a text message on the day the shipment is out for delivery, offering a 2 hour delivery window with the option to leave the package with a neighbor or have it delivered the next day.
In certain circumstances, such as traffic accidents, extreme weather conditions or unforeseen technical problems e.g. postal strikes, we may be unable to fulfil your delivery in accordance with these terms. For such exceptions, we may require additional time and effort to fulfil the delivery. If this occurs, we will make our best efforts to deliver your order as soon as we possibly can, or you may opt to cancel and receive a full refund.
Our delivery promise to you is to do our utmost to ensure that you receive the items you have purchased as soon as possible within the guarantee period.
General Terms of Delivery
- We deliver to all addresses with a valid zip code.
- We do not deliver to Armed Forces, PO Boxes and Hotels.
- All names and delivery addresses are subject to our customer identity and address verification checks. Our customer services may need additional address verification information. In the event that we are unable to verify your address or identification, your order will be declined.
- Delivery times apply only to products in stock.
- We do not deliver on weekends (DHL) or Bank Holidays.
- All deliveries must be signed for by either yourself or a trusted friend/neighbor. Please note, Seraphine does not resume responsibility if a signature release has been requested by the customer.
- We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address - if this affects an order you place, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address or a PO BOX - if this affects an order you place, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- In periods of high demand it is possible that an order will be accepted, with insufficient stock to fulfil it. In this case we will inform you as soon as possible and issue a full refund.