- Beautiful color
I adore this dress!! I am 30 weeks, and the dress makes me feel so pretty. I love the pink color. I wear a 2 or 4 (US) in Seraphine, depending on the style. The 2 fits well with room to grow.
- Even better in person!
- I loved this dress online and it's even better in person! The length is nice - just above the knee at 5"6, and the v neck gave me a great cleavage (preggo boobs now at DD!) Overall a great flattering style, nice and easy to wear & the colour is just gorgeous!
- Fantastic buy!
- What a great dress! I ordered this for my sister's 30th & it was a huge hit - i had so many lovely comments on it! The length is perfect - above the knee but not too short and the v neck is super flattering. I've already worn it lots for dressed up and dressed down days, and it looks like there'll be plenty of room for the growing bump!
- fabulous dress
- Loved this dress, bought it in two different colours to try and find something to wear for a wedding, it is a great fit and I expect would last most people the duration of their pregnancy. I am 5' 10" and it came just above the knee, so perfect for me. I have already got more wear out of it by dressing it up/down. Only minor issue would be that it is very low on the cleavage front, super low to the point I have had to sew it up the middle otherwise you can see quite a lot of my bra! Sewing is not my strong point and it wasn't a major undertaking and it's still an amazing dress. Quick mention on the colour - it's a nightmare to pair shoes/accessories with. You basically have to go white or black or an identical match. Also bought the dark blue dress which is much easier to accessorise.
- Most useful of all my mat clothes.
Great dress - wearable as a day, evening or party dress...
It is a bit short however. At 5'9", I'm slightly concerned people can see my pants when I bend down to pick up my toddler - but I expect they'd only be able to see if they too were low down.
- Perfect Summer dress
- I just bought this dress, it's light and comfortable over my big bump and the colour is lovely. It comes up a little shorter than I thought on me, about 10cm above the knee but it doesn't feel too short, I'm 164cm, size 6. I thought perhaps that the front would be too low and show my maternity bra which is quite high, but it covers fine. Looking forward to wearing this.
- Holy Cannoli! 5 stars al
- I would give 10 stars if I could!! Browsing and shopping on the site is very easy, the shipping was extremely fast, and this dress is BEAUTIFUL in person! The fabric is so soft and fluid and very high quality. I am ordering one in another color - I love it so much!
- Great purchase!
- Very happy with this maternity dress! Comfortable and stylish. I was concerned it would be short but sits at knee level and I am 5'7! Fabric is good quality and I have plenty of room to expand! Perfect for summer!
- I am not a fan of pink. That being said, I LOVE this dress! The color is striking without being overwhelming somehow. The fit is wonderful as it flatters my curves and the fabric is super-soft! I am usually between sizes not-pregnant, so I went with the bust size here since the rest of the dress flows and stretches and it's a perfect fit! Definitely worth the money for a dress that finally fits the way I want it to!
- Excellent service and what a beuatiful dress
I can say that I have basically purchased my whole maternity wardrobe through Seraphine and what a pleasure it is to work with this store. Amazing customer service and lightning fast delivery. This dress in particular is one of my favorites. Great fit, great color, and if you follow the size US chart it will fit your growing belly to perfection. I wear an 8 and 10 in pre pregnancy clothing and their 10 was just perfect for me.
Excellent material, comfortable and it hugs your curves. I'm busty and this dress makes me look sexy but not over the top. Recommended for baby shower, any cocktail party or even the office with a blazer on top! A++++