Returns and Refunds:
We are happy to issue a refund, providing the items are returned within 15 working days in a saleable condition.
If you wish to make an exchange, please return your unwanted items for a refund and place a new order online. This will be processed in the usual time frame.
For US customers, a USPS return address label will be enclosed in each package. If you are a US customer and you do not have a USPS label, you may request one by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com
Returns using your USPS label need to be dropped off at your nearest FedEx location. We do not retain any information from the USPS label provided to you, therefore please make sure to retain a copy of it for your records since the tracking information on the label will help you know when your returned goods safely reach our warehouse.
Please be aware that it may takes 10-15 business days for our warehouse to receive your item(s), you will need to allow approximately 3-5 business days for a refund to be processed.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returned hosiery, lingerie or cosmetics. Please ensure that you try on swimwear over your own underwear, and do not remove the plastic protective film. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned swimwear without it’s protective film or if it has been damaged or marked in any way.
Refunds will be credited back to you in the original manner payment was collected.
Wrong/ faulty items received
If you have received an incorrect garment you will need to return it before we can dispatch the correct one. If your garment present a fault please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you on the procedure to follow.
Options To Return PRP Packages via FedEx
- FREE Drop Off (for residential OR business locations) Find your closest Local FedEx Depot at http://www.fedex.com/us/. Or Call 1-800-Go-FedEx, (800)463-3339 to find the closest drop-off location. Fill in our returns form with the reason for the product return, stick on the free returns label provided and drop the parcel at your Local FedEx Depot. Please ensure that you retain the tracking number from the label, as Seraphine does not retain such information.
- Alternatively, you can arrange a package pick up at your cost (For business locations and non-US resident customers ONLY) Have your label ready when you call (888)777-6040 to schedule a commercial pickup from your business location.
Non US Customer Returns
- Pack items in a sturdy box using cushioning materials to keep them secure.
- Remove or black out any old shipping labels, including the original shipping barcode.
- Seal the box with shipping tape.
- Complete the FROM section.
- Affix one PRP label to each box. (If you do not have enough labels, you must obtain additional labels from the company that provided them.)
- Keep the back of the label as your receipt. You may have your FedEx Ground driver sign below.
- If you have packages that require extra services, you should privide a PRP Pickup Record to your driver upon pickup or to the drop-off location.
How to Prepare your PRP Package
If you are based outside the US, you should post returns with your local carrier at your cost, to: Seraphine USA 3580 NW 56 Street #100 Fort Lauderdale FL 33309. Ensure you obtain a proof of postage receipt with tracking information.