Returns and Refunds:
We are happy to issue a refund or an exchange, providing the items are returned within 30 days in a saleable condition.
Please note that we only issue exchanges within the same style. If you wish to exchange an item for a different style, you will need to request a refund and place a new order.
For US customers, a USPS return address label will be enclosed in each package. If you are a US customer and you do not have a USPS label, you may request one by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns using your USPS label need to be dropped off at your nearest FedEx location. We do not retain any information from the USPS label provided to you, therefore please make sure to retain a copy of it for your records since the tracking information on the label will help you know when your returned goods safely reach our warehouse.
Please be aware that once our warehouse receives your item(s), you will need to allow approximately 10-15 business days for a refund/exchange to be processed.
If you need an exchange to be issued immediately, please return the item(s) as normal, and place a new order. In this case, we will be happy to refund the shipping charges once you e-mail us your new order number.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returned hosiery, lingerie or cosmetics. Please ensure that you try on swimwear over your own underwear, and do not remove the plastic protective film. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned swimwear without it’s protective film or if it has been damaged or marked in any way.
Refunds will be credited back to you in the original manner payment was collected.
Wrong/ faulty items received
Please note that we take great pride in the quality of our products, therefore, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience a faulty item may cause. Please return the faulty item using the USPS return address label provided and we will happily issue an exchange or a refund.
Options To Return PRP Packages via FedEx
- 1- FREE Drop Off (for residential OR business locations) Find your closest Local FedEx Depot at http://www.fedex.com/us/. Or Call 1-800-Go-FedEx, (800)463-3339 to find the closest drop-off location. Fill in our returns form with the reason for the product return, stick on the free returns label provided and drop the parcel at your Local FedEx Depot. Please ensure that you retain the tracking number from the label, as Seraphine does not retain such information.
- 2- Alternatively, At Your Cost Pick Up (For business locations and non-US resident customers ONLY) Have your label ready when you call (888)777-6040 to schedule a commercial pickup from your business location.
- 3- Or your may post your return with another carrier At Your Cost (for non-US resident customers) to: Seraphine USA 3580 NW 56 Street #100 Fort Lauderdale FL 33309 FedEx Ground Package returns Program (PRP)
How to Prepare your PRP Package
- Pack items in a sturdy box using cushioning materials to keep them secure.
- Remove or black out any old shipping labels, including the original shipping barcode.
- Seal the box with shipping tape.
- Complete the FROM section.
- Affix one PRP label to each box. (If you do not have enough labels, you must obtain additional labels from the company that provided them.)
- Keep the back of the label as your receipt. You may have your FedEx Ground driver sign below.
- If you have packages that require extra services, you should privide a PRP Pickup Record to your driver upon pickup or to the drop-off location.