Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shop by occasion
New For Spring
Shop the latest looks
Find the Dress
Shop bridal gowns
Watch the video ►
Shop the collection
Shop our full collection
POST-MATERNITY & EQUIPMENT
Read the latest fashion news
Seraphine TV Coverage
See who is talking about us
Celebs in Seraphine
Find out who is wearing Seraphine
Read more about us and Cecile
Watch our inspirational Fashion Clips
POSTMATERNITY & EQUIPMENT
This Easter, we’ve hidden 5 eggs in secret locations around our website.
Each egg represents one letter, which together spell out a secret word – our Easter wish for you!
We’ll be dropping daily hints on Facebook & Instagram over the weekend to help you find the eggs, so keep an eye on our social for clues. @SeraphineMaternity
Once you’ve found all 5 eggs, decode the word & enter it into the pop-up form that appears on this page.
Then you’ll be entered into a prize draw & one lucky mama will be randomly selected to win a £200 Seraphine voucher.
You have until Tuesday 23rd to enter.
EASTER EGG HUNT COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free Seraphine – UK EASTER EGG HUNT COMPETITION (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except for employees of Seraphine Ltd, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
3.To enter the Competition you must
- provide all information requested within the form on the pop-up opening when visiting the page https://www.seraphine.com/en-gb/easter-competition/
- including the 5 letters secret word you will decrypt by finding all the eggs hidden on seraphine.com website. Everyday a clue will be released on Seraphine social media channels (Facebook and Instagram - @SeraphineMaternity) to help you find the eggs featuring a single letter and discover the secret word.
The Competition opens on April 18th 2019 at 9am and will end on April 23rd 2019 at 11.59pm.
4. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. There shall be one winner (the “Winner”). The Winner of the Competition will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries received, within three (3) days of the Closing Date. The Winner will be contacted via email no later than one (1) week after the Closing Date.
6. There is one prize to be won (the “Prize”). The Prize shall consist of the following: One (1) gift voucher to the value of £200, to be spent online at seraphine.com. Not valid for reduced items or gift cards.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within ten (10) days of the Winner being notified, Seraphine reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Seraphine reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing of equal or greater value than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. Only one (1) entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Seraphine does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
11.The Winner’s first name, surname and country will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Seraphine Easter Egg Hunt Competition at the address below (point 13)
12. Seraphine reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
13. Seraphine Limited, registered: UK 04406761. Head office address: 332 Ladbroke Grove, Suite 3.01 London W10 5AD. VAT GB795948743.