Seraphine x Rachel Riley PRIZE DRAW
US Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the free Seraphine x Rachel Riley PRIZE DRAW (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to US residents aged 18 or over, except for employees of Seraphine Ltd, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter, you must follow both Seraphine and Rachel Riley on Instagram, like Seraphine's Instagram post featuring the Seraphine x Rachel Riley Prize Draw and tag a friend on the post. The prize draw opens on Thursday 2nd July 2020 and will end on Monday 6th July 2020.
4. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. There shall be one winner (the “Winner”). The Winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries received, within one (1) day of the Closing Date. The Winner will be contacted via DM on Instagram no later than one (1) week after the Closing Date. Seraphine will not use the winner's details for any other marketing purposes. The winner's Instagram account might be subject to marketing publicity in one Seraphine Instagram post/story to both congratulate and announce the winner. If the winner refuses for their account to be mentioned in the post/story, Seraphine will not mention the winners' in the post/story.
6. There is one prize bundle to be won. The prize bundle is composed of: The Red Midi Wrap Dress ($95) & The Babysuit Blue or Pink ($98).
7. If the Prizes are not claimed within ten (10) days of the Winner being notified, Seraphine reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Seraphine reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing of equal or greater value than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. Only one (1) entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Seraphine does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
10. Seraphine reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
11. Seraphine Limited, registered: UK 04406761. Head office address: 332 Ladbroke Grove, suite 3.01 London W10 5AD. VAT GB795948743.