Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions? If you have any queries about our maternity clothes, how to place an order, or any other issue, check out our frequently asked questions page and see if someone else has asked your question already.
Query all cleared up? Get back to the good stuff: Shop maternity clothes online now!
If you can’t find the answer you are looking for on this page, then our customer service team will be happy to help in any way they can.
How do I place an order?
The Seraphine website has been designed with you in mind. We want to make sure that your shopping experience is as simple as possible, so when you have found a product you like, simply select the colour you like, and the size from the drop down menu, and add it to your basket.
How do I finalise my order?
You may be asked to provide further security information in order to complete your order using our verified by Mastercard security measures (3-D Secure code - it’s an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transactions. This code is obtained through your bank only). Simply enter your personal code, and once your order has been accepted you will receive an on screen notification as well as a confirmation email.
Which methods of payment do you accept?
Seraphine currently accepts the following payment methods:
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Clearpay
Do I Have To Open An Account With Seraphine To Place An Order?
If you do not wish to open an account with Seraphine simply select ‘Guest Checkout’ when placing your order. Opening an account with Seraphine means that you will be the first to get all the insider information, including regular newsletters with exclusive offers and discounts.
Does Seraphine Have Any Shops?
Seraphine has 2 boutiques based in London and 1 in Leeds as well as 2 in Paris, 3 in New York, 2 in Chicago, 1 in Miami and 2 in California. If you would like to book a personal consultation with our maternity style advisors, please contact your nearest store to arrange a convenient appointment.
When Will I Be Charged?
You will be charged once you have finalized your order online. If you have a discount code, enter it in the field marked 'discount code' before you proceed to the checkout. Your account will only be debited once your order has been validated. In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you immediately to notify you of any problems, and if necessary arrange a suitable replacement or cancel the item from your order.
DiscountsIf you have a discount code, you must enter it before you proceed to the checkout as you will not be able to do so once your order is placed. You may only use one discount code per order. Refunds for item(s) from an order which was discounted, or part of a promotion will be calculated as Follows: Where a discount has been applied to the entire order, the discount will be applied evenly across the items ordered. For example, if a “$10 off” discount was applied and four items were ordered, then each item returned would be discounted depending on its amount. If a % discount was applied, then the % would be applied separately to each item.
What Are My Delivery Options?
Seraphine offers 2 methods of delivery. Please refer to our shipping policy to review the delivery times and costs for your region.
Will I Be Charged Customs & Import Duties?
Any customs or import duties will be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Do You Deliver To Work Addresses?
If you wish to ship to an address other than the billing address you provided, simply UNCHECK the ‘Deliver To this Address’ option at the checkout. You will then be able to enter the details of the address you would like us to deliver to.
Do You Ship To PO Boxes?
For security purposes we do not deliver to PO boxes, Armed Forces or hotels.
How do Seraphine E-Gift Cards Work?
- Seraphine gift cards may be purchased in GBP (£), EUR (€), USD ($) or AUD (A$) from Seraphine’s websites and will be despatched immediately after checkout to the designated recipient via email.
- If purchasing a gift card for someone else, please ensure that you enter the correct email address for the recipient – we cannot be held responsible for gift cards that are redeemed by someone other than the intended recipient where the email address entered during purchase was incorrect.
- We cannot accept responsibility for lost, stolen or deleted gift cards.
- Gift cards can be redeemed towards the purchase of any item sold through Seraphine’s websites with the exception of other gift cards and can be used in conjunction with any other valid promotions or discount codes.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed in the same currency in which they are issued.
- Gift cards can be redeemed online only and are not valid for use in store or at any other retailer selling Seraphine products.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months after the date of purchase, after which time any remaining credit balance will be cancelled.
- If the total value of your order is less than the value of the gift card, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance will remain available to be redeemed against a future purchase, subject to the 12 month expiry of the card. If your order exceeds the value of the gift card, you can pay the remaining balance using any other payment method currently accepted by Seraphine.- If you return or cancel an order where a gift card was used in full payment of the order, then your refund will be credited back to your gift card.
- There will be no cash refund made.
- If you return, partially return, or cancel an order where a gift card was used as part payment in conjunction with any other payment method (such as, but not limited to, a credit card, debit card, or PayPal), we will always refund the gift card first and then any excess amount to the other payment method.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
Where Is My Order?
You can trace the progress of your order using the tracking number provided in your dispatch confirmation email. Please click on the link related to your chosen carrier method and enter your personal tracking code to get the most up to date tracking information. Should your item not arrive within the stated delivery times please contact customer services.
Can I Amend My Order After Placing It?
Unfortunately we are unable to make changes to your order once it has been placed. If you have changed your mind, simply return the unwanted items for a full refund when they arrive and place a new order for the ones you'd like.
How Do I Return Items From My Order?
Orders placed on seraphine.com for delivery within the UK are eligible for free returns. All other returns must be made at your own cost. Please refer to our returns policy for further information.
FREE UK RETURNS
What Size Should I Buy?
At Seraphine, we understand that judging your size during pregnancy can be challenging. Seraphine maternity clothes are designed to fit true to size and to last through your entire nine months of pregnancy. We suggest ordering your regular pre-pregnancy size. Please view our size guide for further information. If you require further assistance you may contact our customer service team.
Will the Size I Buy Last All Nine Months?
Our designs are specifically created to last throughout your nine months of pregnancy and long after. Should you have any queries regarding selecting sizes please refer to our size guides.
What Is The Fit Like On Seraphine’s Styles?
The fit on Seraphine’s products is generally ‘true to size’. If we believe there is a change in the way the garment fits we will ensure that this information is included in the product description. See our customer reviews for further information regarding the fit of the product.
Can I Pre-Order Items From Your Catalogue?
At the moment we do not accept pre-orders for items that aren’t yet available. Please sign up to our newsletter to find out about our latest arrivals.
The item I want isn’t Available In My Size, When Will It Be Back In Stock?
Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to accept pre-orders on items, however we try our upmost to ensure that details on our stock availability is up to date, and wherever possible a 'back in stock' date will be provided in the product description.